Terms of service
These terms and conditions of use ("Terms and Conditions") set out the terms and conditions of use of the online store ("the Service") provided by Shin Co., Ltd.("the Company") on this website. All registered users (hereinafter referred to as "Users") are requested to use the Services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Article 1 (Application)
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all relations between the User and the Company relating to the use of the Services.
- In addition to these Terms and Conditions, the Company may make various provisions regarding the Services, such as rules for use (hereinafter referred to as "Individual Provisions"). These individual provisions, irrespective of their name, shall form part of these Terms and Conditions. Regardless of their name, these individual provisions shall form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- If the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions conflict with the provisions of the individual provisions in the preceding paragraph, the provisions of the individual provisions shall prevail, unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Registration for use)
- The registration for use of the Service shall be completed when the registration applicant, having agreed to the Terms and Conditions, applies for registration for use in the manner prescribed by the Company and the Company notifies the registration applicant of its approval of the application.
- The Company may not approve an application for registration for use if it considers that the applicant for registration for use has any of the following reasons, and shall not be obliged to disclose any reasons for this.
- If false information is reported when applying for user registration.
- If the application is from a person who has previously violated these Terms and Conditions
- Other cases where the Company deems the registration of use to be inappropriate.
Article 3 (Management of user IDs and passwords)
- The User shall manage his/her user ID and password for the Service at his/her own risk.
- The user may not, under any circumstances, transfer or lend the user ID and password to a third party or share them with a third party. If the combination of user ID and password matches the registered information and the user logs in, we regard this as use by the user who has registered that user ID himself.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage resulting from the use of user IDs and passwords by third parties, except in cases of intent or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
Article 4 (Sales contract)
- In the Service, the purchase contract is concluded when the User makes an application for purchase to the Company and the Company notifies the User that it has accepted such application. In addition. Ownership of such goods shall transfer to the user at the time of delivery of the goods to the user by our company. The ownership of the goods shall be transferred to the user at the time of delivery of the goods to the user by our company.
- The Company may terminate the purchase agreement referred to in the preceding paragraph without prior notice to the User in the event that any of the following events occur
- If the user violates these Terms and Conditions.
- If the delivery of the goods is not completed due to an unknown delivery address or a long absence.
- Other cases where we consider that the relationship of trust between us and the user has been damaged.
- The method of payment, delivery, cancellation of purchase orders or return of goods in relation to the Service shall be determined separately by the Company.
Article 5 (Intellectual property rights)
Copyright or other intellectual property rights in product photographs and other content provided by the Service (hereinafter referred to as "Content") belong to the Company, Content providers and other legitimate rights holders, and users may not reproduce, reprint, modify or make any other secondary use of them without permission.
Article 6 (Prohibitions)
In using the Services, the User shall not do any of the following
- Offences against the law or public order and morals.
- Conduct related to criminal offences.
- Infringement of copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights contained in the Services.
- Acts that disrupt or interfere with the functioning of our servers or network
- Commercial use of information obtained by the Service.
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services.
- Unauthorised access or attempts to gain such access.
- Collecting or accumulating personal information, etc. relating to other users.
- Impersonating another user.
- Direct or indirect provision of benefits to anti-social forces in relation to the Company's services.
- Any other conduct deemed inappropriate by the Company.
Article 7 (Suspension of the provision of the Services, etc.)
The Company may suspend or discontinue provision of all or part of the Services without prior notice to the User if any of the following reasons are deemed to exist.
- When carrying out maintenance or updating of the computer systems involved in the Service.
- If the provision of the Service becomes difficult due to force majeure, such as earthquake, lightning, fire, power failure or natural disasters.
- In the event of an accidental shutdown of computers or telecommunication lines etc.
- In any other case where the Company deems it difficult to provide the Service.
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the User or any third party as a result of the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Services, regardless of the reason.
Article 8 (Restriction of use and cancellation of registration)
The Company may, without prior notice, restrict the User from using all or part of the Services or terminate the User's registration as a User if any of the following apply.
- If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are breached.
- If it is found that there are false facts in the registration details
- If the credit card notified by the relevant user as a means of payment is suspended.
- In the event of default in payment of fees and other payment obligations.
- If you do not respond to our communications for a certain period of time
- If there has been no use of the Service for a certain period of time since the last use.
- If the Company otherwise deems the use of the Service to be inappropriate.
The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the User as a result of any action taken by the Company in accordance with this Article.
Article 9 (Withdrawal from membership)
The User may withdraw from the Service by following the prescribed withdrawal procedure.
Article 10 (Disclaimer and disclaimer of warranties)
- The Company does not warrant that the Services will be free from defects in fact or law (including defects, errors or bugs relating to safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, fitness for a particular purpose, security or otherwise, or infringement of rights). The Company does not guarantee that the Service is free from any such defects.
- The Company shall not be liable for any and all damages incurred by the User as a result of the Services. However, this disclaimer does not apply if the contract between the Company and the user in relation to the Service (including these Terms and Conditions) is a consumer contract as defined in the Consumer Contract Act. However, this disclaimer does not apply if the contract between the Company and the User for the Service (including the Terms and Conditions) is a consumer contract as defined in the Consumer Contract Act. In this case, we shall not be liable for any damage arising from special circumstances (including cases where we or the user foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of damage), which is caused by default or tort due to the negligence (excluding gross negligence) of the Company or the user. The Company or the User shall not be liable for any damage arising from special circumstances (including cases where the Company or the User foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of damage).
- The Company shall not be liable for any transactions, communications or disputes between the User and other Users or third parties in connection with the Services.
Article 11 (Changes to service content, etc.)
The Company may change the content of the Services or discontinue the provision of the Services without notice to the User and shall not be liable for any damage caused to the User as a result of this.
Article 12 (Entrustment to third parties)
We may, under our responsibility, outsource part or all of the Services to third parties. In this case, the Company shall ensure that the third party is bound by the same confidentiality obligations as the Company is bound to the User. The Company shall not be obliged to disclose the outsourced party to the User.
- The Company may, at its discretion, change (including additions and deletions) these Terms and Conditions without the prior consent of the User, except where the consent of the User is required by law. We reserve the right to make changes (including additions and deletions) to these Terms and Conditions without the prior consent of the User, unless the law requires otherwise.
- If the Company changes the contents of these Terms and Conditions of Use If the Company changes the Terms and Conditions, the Company will send the revised Terms and Conditions and the effective date to the e-mail address registered by the user in advance and will also post the revised Terms and Conditions at the appropriate location on the Company's website.
- The terms and conditions for the use of the Services after the Terms and Conditions have been amended shall be governed by the amended Terms and Conditions.
- If we make any changes to these Terms and Conditions for which the consent of the user is legally required, we shall obtain consent in a manner that we deem appropriate, unless otherwise specifically provided for by law.
Article 14 (Handling of personal data)
Article 15 (Notification or communication)
Notification or communication between the User and the Company shall be carried out in the manner prescribed by the Company. Unless the user notifies us of a change in accordance with a separate method specified by us, we will assume that the currently registered contact address is valid and send notifications or communications to that address, which will be deemed to have reached the user at the time of transmission.
Article 16 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
The User may not transfer his/her position under the User Agreement or his/her rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions to a third party or offer them as security without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 17 (Governing law and jurisdiction)
- The interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Japanese law. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall be excluded in relation to the Services.
- In the event of disputes regarding the Service, the court of first instance shall have exclusive jurisdiction over the court with jurisdiction over the location of the Company's head office.
... and upwards
Date of enactment 27 March 2023